A company’s story is made by people, a product solution usually reflects their history
Foundation of startup
Focus on core business and financing
- Start Offering & Business Consulting by banks.
- Gain market understanding of automation needs.
- Self-financing for product development.
- Focus on system integration as core business.
- Official product release Business Integrator.
Organic product enhancements
- Integration of new custodian bank interfaces.
- Networking and cooperation with specialized partner.
- Vendor end system integration for automated dataprocessing.
Implementation of archived knowledge
- Feasibility study and implementation of a Business Integrator evolution in a complex legacy environment of a major swiss bank.
Multibanking – Data to Business and Services
- Various product enhancements for multi-feed handling.
- Introduction of external managed services and support.
- Start development of EBICS Integrator using the new technology communication standard EBICS.
Extended service offering to client specific needs
- Introduction of technical professional services and support for STP.
- Ebics Integrator – Product release as solution for electronic communication with banks.
Time for a generational change management
- New front-end development to improve excellence in data processing, to enhance data flow monitoring, and to offer the client a toolset to handle errors.
Etops is our new parent company
- Etops has acquired Infinys
- Company has been renamed to Infinys AG
- Products will be offered as usual. With lots of improvements in Service quality and overall products.
Infinys AG will be merged into Etops AG
- Infinys AG will be fully integrated into Etops AG and will continue to operate under the name Etops AG.
Knowledge and experience make our IT- and banking team experts at solving customer requirements.
Our core competence is to develop and integrate software solutions, which enable the transformation of “data to business” for our customers, working in different areas within the financial sector.
Excellent IT know-how and in-depth business knowledge achieved by working on various financial softwares in different business areas like financial accounting, reporting, risk or the understanding of portfolio management enable us to provide technical high quality solutions to customers.
Technology & Automation
Technological automation is unavoidable in today’s world. In a time of very fast evolving technologies, a continuous professional formation is our basis to stay ahead of the increasing challenges of upcoming finanancial sector regulations and technological changes.
Consulting & Requirement Analysis
The mix of project experiences and academic studies in information technologies, finance and economic sciences allows our team to understand and solve customer integration requirements very simply and efficiently.